Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cork Letter Magnets

When I saw these cork letters at Hobby Lobby they immediately caught my eye and the wheels in my head started spinning...
There are so many fun things you could do with these! ...Though probably since I recently made 'Scrabble Letter Magnets,' making 'Cork Letter Magnets' was the first idea that popped into my head. This is a great little project because it hardly takes any time to do, it's easy and all you need is cork letters, adhesive magnet strips and scissors!
Simply cut small pieces from an adhesive magnet strip, place them on the back of the letters and wa-la! ...And what better word to spell with cork letters then, "VINO!"
Another idea... you could spell out your favorite type of wine or "Cheers!"

Since I like to keep the front of my fridge clutter-free I put the letters on the side next to three clips I use for notes, list and recipes cards...



{This post was shared on Today's Creative Blog, My Backyard Eden, and Someday Crafts.}
Today's Creative Blog

Make it Yours @ My Backyard Eden



XO,


   Jaclyn

Thank you so much for visiting CHC! I love your sweet comments, and read all of them! Please become a Follower and a fan on facebook…

3 comments:

  1. Love this! I am waiting very patiently for Hobby Lobby to open in Fort Myers, FL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. you could make little gifts out of this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete