Friday, March 25, 2011

Basement / Master Bedroom Tour (Second Edition)

I'm about to take you on another video tour sharing our latest bedroom progress! The biggest change since the last tour is our bedding and canopy (that I shared in the last post)...
...but this will pull everything together and the video quality is much better than the first one I shot (since it was taken during daylight)!

So, what's next??? My next project in our bedroom is working on our office space. You're probably thinking, you have room for an office? We sure do, well kind of, we did have to get a little creative. It's going to be in the mysterious area between our staircase and bathroom that neither video shows. I found a beautiful antique desk on Craigslist and an old chair at an estate sale. Both pieces need some work, but I'm looking forward to the projects and sharing the "how-to's" and transformations with you!

See the 'First Edition' tour here.




Hope you enjoyed the tour!


XO,


   Jaclyn

Thank you so much for visiting CHC! I love your sweet comments, and read all of them! Please become a Follower and a fan on facebook…


{This posted was shared on Miss Mustard Seed, Remodelaholic, The Shabby Nest, Simply Designing, and Stuff and Nonsense.}
Furniture Feature Fridays






Stuff and Nonsense

4 comments:

  1. Jaclyn what a lovely bedroom you have created! I love the billowy canopy look- it does so much for the room! You mom sent me over-I won her oh so wonderful giveaway. Love it all and Can't wait to get my book that was included read.

    Said a prayer for you and your family as I was reading a little of your posts. You have such a great outlook on life which I know helps in the trying times- Know you are in those comforting arms of our Father!

    bee blessed
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jaclyn, what an amazing bench at the end of your bed!!! I LOVE one of a kind pieces!!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog :-)

    Glad you were inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did a wonderful job with the space...so much lighter and airier...gorgeous and i love the old pew at the foot of your bed...thanks for linking up to fridays unfolded!

    blessings,

    alison
    stuff and nonsense

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never considered transforming our basement into a master's bedroom, yet you convinced me that it's worth a try. You've done a great job in this project, Jaclyn! I've read all your struggles during the renovations, and all those efforts are definitely worth it! I hope you maintained the beauty of this room even after all these years. How are you doing now? :)

    Abel Holmes @ DemandRestoration

    ReplyDelete