Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bringing the Indoors Out: Outdoor Furniture

It's mid-August and in Kansas that equals HOT... but just this week I got that feeling that fall is in the air! Although I love summer-time, I always get excited about the change in seasons! With each season comes different activities, gatherings, holidays, food and decor!

While the cool, crisp days of  autumn await us just around the corner I am starting to thinking about outdoor dinners, backyard games and sitting around a patio fire. Which brings us to one of my favorite things... outdoor living areas!

Is your deck, porch and patio ready for you to come relax, gather around the table, entertain guest and create memories?
If not, you're in luck because right now most stores are putting their outdoors furniture and accessories on SALE!

My mom bought the girls 2 of these green retro chairs from Lowes...


And today I snagged the table that goes with them on clearance...

Here's some inspiration for you to create your outdoor living area...





Soak up some warmth and fresh-air before winter arrives... and do it in style!

LOVE to hear from you... Leave a comment!
Tell me about your outdoor living areas... I would also love to see your "before and afters."

Images courtesy of Lowes and Pottery Barn.

3 comments:

  1. I really get inspiration from your information. I have planned to decor my outdoor area with catchy and innovative furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such a great information. I am really very impressed bu that and I want to bring this furniture for my home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outdoor area. It such a very different and beautiful living area. Every thing looking perfect.

    ReplyDelete