Monday, March 28, 2011

Flower Therapy

It's time to turn your "winter blues" into "spring fever!" Even while the warm days still seem far and few between, you can just start the process by filling your home with your garden's first blooms of the season! This natural remedy works wonders! Last week I showed you a vase of Daffodils in our bedroom...
...Well, I was enjoying these so much, I wanted more! So I gathered some vases, grabbed my clippers and back out to the garden I went! Now our dinning room and kitchen are also showcasing daffodils!

Dinning room...
For the table I placed three stems in an 'Izze' bottle to make an arrangement that was fun and cheerful! Then I used eight stems (five yellow and three white) to make a lovely arrangement in one of my favorite Jadeite vases, and placed in on our buffet cabinet. I also used some of the foliage to add interest to the arrangement.




The book under the vase is one of my favorites! ...Mary Jane's Ideabook, Cookbook, Lifebook: For the Farmgirl in All of Us; by Mary Jane Butter's. (At the very end of this post you'll see a link where you can buy it from Amazon!)



Kitchen...
On our kitchen window sill I placed a single stem inside a small bud vase. I love how sweet and pleasantly simple a single stem appears! I can't wait until more of my flowers start to bloom!


Buh-Bye winter blues, H-e-l-l-o spring fever!



Grab your clippers!


XO,

   Jaclyn

Thank you so much for visiting CHC! I love your sweet comments, and read all of them! Please become a Follower and a fan on facebook…

1 comment: